THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
THE SITE IS OFFERED AND AVAILABLE TO USERS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
BY USING THE SITE OR OBTAINING SERVICES FROM THE SITE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU MEET ALL OF THE FOREGOING ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
Event Logistics accommodates and does not interfere with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to protect their materials. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Act”), Event Logistics reserves the right to terminate your use of the Site or the information and content contained therein if it determines in its sole and absolute discretion that you are involved in infringing activity, regardless of whether such alleged infringement is a first-time or repeat occurrence and/or whether the material or activity is ultimately determined to be infringing.
- that you will not use the Site in any way that violates federal, state, local or international law or regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in relevant jurisdictions (including any laws or regulations regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries);
- that you will not use the Site to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications;
- that you will not access (or attempt to access) the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Event Logistics;
- that you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, disrupt, or circumvent any of the security features of any part of the Site (or the servers, networks, and databases which are connected to the Site);
- that you will not access (or attempt to access) the Site through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers);
- that you will not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Site without Event Logistics’ express written consent;
- that you will not introduce any spyware, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, rootkits, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful to the Site (or the servers, networks, and databases which are connected to the Site);
- that you will not use the Site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- that you will not edit or otherwise modify any content on the Site that is not owned by you or another person or entity for whom you act as their agent;
- that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Site (or the servers, networks, and databases which are connected to the Site);
- that you will not impersonate or attempt to impersonate Event Logistics, an Event Logistics employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing);
- that you will not reproduce, redistribute, republish, duplicate, copy, display, sell, rent, sub-license, trade or resell any content or other aspect of the Site for any commercial purpose (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution); and
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Site, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Event Logistics, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion;
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy;
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site; and
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site. YOU HEREBY WAIVE AND SHALL HOLD HARMLESS EVENT LOGISTICS AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must, in their entirety, comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material; violence; or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act;
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization; OR
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for informational purposes. Event Logistics uses reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site. However, the contents of the Site are subject to change without notice. Event Logistics makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Site may include content provided by third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all content other than the content provided by Event Logistics, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Event Logistics. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Third Party Sites and Content
This Site may contain links to other Internet sites that our business partners and other third parties own or operate. Your use of each of those sites is subject to the terms and conditions, if any, that each of those sites have posted. We have no control over third party sites and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. Our inclusion of any content is not an endorsement of that material or link or the companies that own or operate the material or linked sites.
Linking to the Site and Social Media Features
You may link to the Site’s homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Site;
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Site; and
- Cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you;
- Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site;
- Link to any part of the Site other than the homepage; or
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY ADVICE OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER EVENT LOGISTICS NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH EVENT LOGISTICS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE.
WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY, RELIABILITY, OPERABILITY, OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT. WE DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADING OR ACCESSING ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT FROM THE SITE. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POTENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH CONTENT. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU WILL ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE AND THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ITS CONTENT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER EVENT LOGISTICS NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH EVENT LOGISTICS REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY ADVICE OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY ADVICE OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL EVENT LOGISTICS, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RELATED COMPANIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Modifications, Interruption of Service and Account Security
Event Logistics reserves the right to modify or discontinue this Site with or without notice to you. Event Logistics shall not be liable to you or any third party should Event Logistics exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Site. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, or secure access to our Site. The operation of the Site may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control or through acts of God.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Site
Limitations on Exclusions Not Applicable
Some states do not allow exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In such states, our liability and that of our third-party content providers and their respective agents shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to:
Event Logistics, Inc.
700 Church Street, Suite 100
Nashville, Tennessee 37203